These are a smarter choice than fancy plastic boxes
for many reasons.
1. ZERO possibility of termite disturbance during inspection.
2. Totally exclude worms, ants, beetles or any other non-termites.
3. No moving parts.
4. Full soil contact with bait mass.
5. Made from Tasmanian Oak which is a preferred termite food source.
6. Can last over 3 years before requiring replacement.
7. Cheapest annual cost.
The pest control industry just can't endorse a proven system with 'touch free' inspection
due to the loss of fees charged for inspections of their own installed systems.
I am no longer 'giving' these away. They are labour intensive and
require much more effort to produce than just a hot squirt of plastic in Asia.
This kit contains:-
12 x TDAKS® In ground termite traps.
Average detector length 185mm - 190mm. Installed at 2-3 metre intervals around a home.
Easy to follow instructions supplied.
Went to have this product listed at the hardware chain starting with B.
Knocked back because they already had a similar system selling
at $320.00 for 12 made from Radiata Pine which will last less than
1/2 as long as ours.
1. Plant the detectors in the ground around your house
at 2-3 metre spacings leaving 5mm - 10mm of the top visible.
2. Inspect every 4 - 6 weeks.
Due to our unique inspection system this only takes seconds
because all you have to do is glance down while walking by.
Zero risk of movement causing termite abandonment.
3. When you see the signs ( mud inside the window ) gently
pop out the window unit to confirm active termites are present
then immediately replace it and prepare for the treatment phase.
Add non-toxic termite bait ( available for purchase separately )
using our specially designed application box ( or easily make your own ).
The termites will consume the bait and spread the effect to other termites.
Inspect at 3-4 weekly intervals and replace bait if when needed.
Signs of imminent success are mottled and lethargic workers with
more soldiers ( the bigger ones with large pincers ) than usual.
Lack of activity will mean mission accomplished.
4. Pat yourself on the back but replace the detector and stay vigilant as
there are almost certainly other nests in your area.